PDA

View Full Version : Good day

chuck5180
02-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Just finshing the purchase of Cougar 327 RES, will pu in a couple weeks, any thoughts on any extra equip needs. I have been away from rv's for quite awhile. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks Chuck.

Ron
02-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi Chuck, you will love the 327, we just sold ours and traded for a montana. What we added was a cabinet that we had made to match existing and install above the toilet for more linen storage. Also we added the slide toppers, we sure like to keep the top of the slides clean. Other than that, was a great trailer.....Happy Campin............Ron

Oh ya also added a towel rack that goes over the door and just screws to the top and installed sticky foam to back so it didn't scratch the door.and also in the kitchen over the doors for tea towels.

MILBY
02-06-2012, 10:15 PM
We've had our 327 for a year now and love it. we put two more drawers in the cabinet by the sink and some other little things, you will like

JoeofNSB
02-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Welcome Chuck, congrats on the return to RV'ing and I hope you have many wonder times.

byrdr1
02-07-2012, 05:59 AM
We've had our 327 for a year now and love it. we put two more drawers in the cabinet by the sink and some other little things, you will like

Chuck, we too have the 327res. We love it.
Make the dealer install you a waterpump bypass type system for winterizing. That was my major design flaw. The water pump is in the middle of the camper behind a panel, I had to crawl inside the basement to remove the panel and hook up piping to the pump in order for the pink antifreeze to get into my water system. I have now fixed that issue. you can see photos on my webshots. BUT if you can make the dealer do it for you. Other than adding 2 towel racks in the bathroom we haven't done other mods. I have added some pictures here and there. the wife is looking for a wall sticky for over the kitchen slide(saw that on here too)
Milby, how did you do the extra drawers beside stove cabinet????
I like the idea of a extra cabinet over the toilet too...
Have fun and enjoy.
randy

MILBY
02-07-2012, 01:28 PM
The cabinet to the right of the sink with the drawers in it already has that extra space under them. We ordered two more matching drawers from our dealer and installed them under the exsisting two. My wife likes drawers now she has space for extra cooking things and pot holders towels etc.

byrdr1
02-07-2012, 01:35 PM
The cabinet to the right of the sink with the drawers in it already has that extra space under them. We ordered two more matching drawers from our dealer and installed them under the exsisting two. My wife likes drawers now she has space for extra cooking things and pot holders towels etc.

Thanks
randy