PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Dacula, GA

DonS
01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
If you looked at the city and wondered where the "r" is, there isn't one. If you're not from around here you'd probably try to pronounce it like Dracula, but it ain't. It's pronounced DUH - Que - LA. Now for the intro. We're new to RV ownership. We're rented them a few times and actually took a TT to DC for a week last year. Just picked us up a 2009 Freedom Elite and looking forward to using it. Been lurking around this site as well as a few others in hopes of finding tips and suggestions. Definitely found helpful stuff for the search and looking forward to learning a lot more.

2011 keystone
01-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome and conrats on the''new to you'' TT:wave:

Ruffus
01-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Welcome Don & Jean, this is a great site for people new to RVing as well as old timers, hope you enjoy it.

Jim B (Ruffus) Statesboro GA pronounced (GO Eagles)

Festus2
01-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome Don and Jean. Newcomers are always welcome - even lurkers from Duh-que-la! We hope that we can answer your questions and be of some help.

f6bits
01-27-2012, 07:29 PM
DonS, you must get asked about the name of your city a lot. Can I just call it Duck You Luh?

Nice score on the Freedom Elite. I envy such a fantastic travel rig. Maybe once my little ones grow up and move out.