PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Ron
01-26-2012, 07:45 PM
We are finally heading south tomorrow and on the way we are picking up our new Montana 3800RE that has arrived at the dealearship. We really didn't want to switch from one trailer to another on the run, but have no choice. We will be staying on the lot with full hookups and organizing evertyhing then will be on our way. Just wondering if anyone here has the 6 point leveling and how they like it, it will be new to us.. Happy Campin.............Ron

mhs4771
01-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Ron, you'll love the Level-Up system. Added it to our Montana a year and a half ago and wouldn't get another rig without it. Just remember to pull your TV out an away, as the front dips down to start the auto level process and you don't want it to come down on the TV. Enjoy

Ron
01-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Well we have received trailer and on the road and finally tried our level up system today, works great after we figured out how it works. So far very pleased with the Montana and the quality. In Las Vegas now leaving in a few days for the Quartzsite area. Happy Campin to you all..........Ron

hankpage
01-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Well we have received trailer and on the road and finally tried our level up system today, works great after we figured out how it works. So far very pleased with the Montana and the quality. In Las Vegas now leaving in a few days for the Quartzsite area. Happy Campin to you all..........Ron

:D I'm green with envy ...... Enjoy, Hank

Herap
01-31-2012, 06:13 PM
X2 what Hank said...happy camping Ron.

Ray

SAABDOCTOR
02-01-2012, 05:50 AM
X3 YOU LUCKY COUPLE:bdance:

Ron
02-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys, we are in Brenda just east of Quartzsite, and so far so good. I thought I had figured out the level-up system but I guess not. Hooked up this morning in Vegas and took awhile to get all landing gear up, finally had to do on Manuel Mode. Maybe a few more times and I might get the hang of it. Off we go from here in a few days to who knows where? Happy Campin.............Ron