View Full Version : Help figuring out what this is ??

10-20-2021, 07:53 AM
I am finally getting around to prepping our 2021 Hideout 177RD, for it's maiden voyage, before winterizing.
I have got many things figured out, but there is an electrical module that I cannot identify. I think it is the tank sensor control module ??
I find it rather strange that it is zip tied to the side of the water heater.
BTW, this is the compartment under the bed, near the front of the trailer.
The upside, I know where my water pump and heater bypass valves are !!!
Any help would be appreciated.

10-20-2021, 08:00 AM
Seems like an odd attachment but it appears to be the main board for the water heater. What brand/model of water heater is it?

10-20-2021, 08:10 AM
That is the control board for the water heater. Iíve seen them zip tied and also double sided taped to the wAter heater. Itís fine like it is.

10-20-2021, 08:16 AM
Hey Bombo!

Glad you got your RD! We love ours! Yep its the WH board! I'll take pics of mine in a couple weeks when we close up. Have one or 2 more trips yet.

10-20-2021, 08:17 AM
OK, Thanks
All of this is still very new to me.
I am glad I got the water heater, fridge, heater, fans lights and stove all to work the way they are intended to work.
Should be a fun weekend !!

10-20-2021, 08:19 AM
Just FYI the fridge takes a bit to cool down. the sooner you turn it on the better.