PDA

View Full Version : San Clemente State Beach

f6bits
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
We did San Clemente State Beach last month. We had site #67. It had a great view, and enough space to T-park our TV up against the front end of our trailer. Most of the interior spaces are also pull-through, but longer. Cash Only (or maybe check, too) if you’re paying on-site. We enjoyed it.

chain_dogg
01-24-2012, 05:37 AM
We did San Clemente State Beach last month. We had site #67. It had a great view, and enough space to T-park our TV up against the front end of our trailer. Most of the interior spaces are also pull-through, but longer. Cash Only (or maybe check, too) if you’re paying on-site. We enjoyed it.

Watch out for the homeless.....they hang out there and take bikes that dont belong to them. South carlsbad is awsome if you get a beach side spot,no hook ups..but an awsome view and waves crashing all night.

http://bestsmileys.com/camping/2.gif

halfprice
01-24-2012, 07:34 AM
I'll be hitting one of those places up in a couple of weeks.

Jerry

f6bits
01-24-2012, 09:06 AM
We didn’t see any homeless people in the campground or on the beach, and we did a *lot* of walking all over the place. Maybe it was too cold.

camper 2010
01-24-2012, 11:53 AM
chain dogg, I think I may be homeless...full timers. :)

chain_dogg
01-24-2012, 04:22 PM
We didn’t see any homeless people in the campground or on the beach, and we did a *lot* of walking all over the place. Maybe it was too cold.

They wonder thru the campground,,,2 were living in a burro in the trees down by the public parking area

chain dogg, I think I may be homeless...full timers. :)

Hahah