PDA

View Full Version : Just joined!

Klosequarters
01-22-2012, 10:12 AM
We are beginning our second year of RVing with retirement scheduled for June 2012. We are planning a 26 day retirement trip to Rushmore, Badlands, Glacier Natl. Park, Waterton Natl. Park (Alberta), Yellowstone, and Grand Teton. Counting the days. Looking forward to an active RVing retirement.

Festus2
01-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello, Don & Susan, and welcome to the group! That is a great trip you have planned with plenty of magnificent scenery and views at each park. Very envious about your Mountaineer and the Lariat ----- a really nice pair!!

Ruffus
01-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Sounds like you have a good trip planned but you could spend the whole trip in the Bad Lands alone. Magnificant place to visit as are all the areas you are heading. In 2000 we left Colorado for Fairbanks Alaska and really could have spent more time in Rushmore and Bad Lands. Discovered that the ten days we spent in BC that I could have been a Canadian really easy. Beautiful Country. Welcome once again. Awh, Larkspur Colorado, home of the Renaissance Festival.

JoeofNSB
01-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Congrats on the retirement and the planned trip. I have a few more years before I can retire but I'm RV'ing as much as can now!!!

Herap
01-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the forum and retirement Don & Susan! You've a great trip scheduled, have a safe and enjoyable trip (when the weather allows it!!:cool:).

Ray

Shelbs
01-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Hey folks! Welcome to the forum. You have a great looking rig and I am sure retirement will be very good to you! Enjoy!

SAABDOCTOR
01-24-2012, 06:16 AM
HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I AM JELOUS RETIRED SOMEDAY. ENJOY THAT GREAT TRIP AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPER:bdance:

byrdr1
01-24-2012, 06:50 AM
HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I AM JEALOUS. ENJOY THAT GREAT TRIP AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPER:bdance:
What he said!!!!!:thumbsup:

Cpatinjones
01-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

kevin46
01-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Welcome fellow RV'rs. Just a short heads up . . you might want to avoid the Badlands/Rapid City area when the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is going on in August. The roads get jammed up and the campsite costs are out of this world. Sounds like a great trip though. Enjoy.