PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in every sense!

NSTS1470
11-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Hi all,
Me and the Mrs. just purchased a 2010 Laredo 29BHS. First trailer we have owned. We have camped a few times renting pop-ups. Haven't even taken delivery of the unit yet, another 6 or 7 weeks to go. It's gonna be a long winter up here in MA. But that gives me plenty of time to absorb as much information as possible. Lots to learn and this seems like the right place.

hankpage
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. If you store your trailer on your property like I do, winter is a good time to spend a little time in the trailer getting used to it. Seeing where is the best place to store things and make it more like home. I hope you enjoy your Laredo as much as we enjoy our Cougar, Hank

Festus2
11-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes--- welcome to the group. Seems like we all are getting ready for the winter - some more than others though. Don't forget to get your RV ready for winter --- or ask the dealer if it has been properly winterized at the dealership. Ask him to go through with you the steps he took to winterize it. Having RV water lines and your pump freeze up on you will not make you a happy camper - especially in the Spring! As Hank has already pointed out, familiarize yourself with your RV --- and feel free to ask questions of the members here. Enjoy your new purchase!

Flyguy
11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum.