PDA

View Full Version : 2014 retreat shower pan cracked

rabbar
06-18-2021, 04:37 AM
I have a 2014 retreat model BHQS. I purchased it brand new. The shower pan has cracked near the drain. I believe the problem is due to poor design and manufacture. There is hardly any support right underneath the drain. Very disappointed with overall quality of keystone. Many many problems. I have been trying to find the exact replacement and not having any luck. Has anyone else out there had this problem and what did you do?
I believe the shower pan is made by Duo form but cannot confirm this and cannot find that on the web. Lippert makes a line of shower pans that look to be very close but not exact.

notanlines
06-18-2021, 04:47 AM
https://www.duoformplastics.com/rvaftermarket?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz8rv9Jqh8QIVyAaICR 2iHwQQEAAYASACEgJvt_D_BwE
At least here’s their number. Call em!

sourdough
06-18-2021, 07:49 AM
When you replace the shower pan be sure and add support under it. We did that on my 14 Cougar High Country before I took possession because I knew something like your issue would happen down the road.

rabbar
06-18-2021, 12:59 PM
I found out the original is made by Duo Form and can purchase it thru a Keystone Dealer only.

Thanks for the responses.