PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be New Owner of a Bullet 278RLS

gschimming
12-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone, my husband and I will be proud new owners of a 2012 Keystone Bullet 278RLS upgrading from a Rockwood Roo as of 1/2/12. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and because of this forum I was convinced the Keystone was the right TT for us:)

f6bits
12-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the Keystone family.

I’ve been curious…where does the “Laundry Chute” go? Are there laundry elves in the basement?

gschimming
12-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the Keystone family.

I’ve been curious…where does the “Laundry Chute” go? Are there laundry elves in the basement?
The laundry chute is by the bed which is connected to the storage compartment.....looks like all we have to do is keep a laundry basket or rig a hanging bag. It would be nice if I had elves to take care of all the laundry:)

Thank you for the welcome!

Festus2
12-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Glad to have you with us and congrats on your new purchase! You see, there is a Santa Claus after all! Welcome and Merry Christmas.
( sdayman ...... on our Cougar the laundry shoot goes into the basement laundry room. Throw dirty clothes in, wait for 1 hour, and clean ones come back out. Better check yours out --- if yours doesn't work this way, take it in for warranty work. Or has it run out?)

jerry
12-21-2011, 04:00 PM
we also own a 278rls and have found it to be a good unit. The only problem we had was with the door dragging and the dealer took care of that, with no problems Liberty rv in Liberty Missouri. I would suggest that you ask Santa for a set of Bal extended chocks,for the wide wheel spacing , takes most of the movment out of unit and are easy to set up. If you have any questions about unit, feel free to ask. Have fun