PDA

View Full Version : New owner 2010 Hideout 38BHDS

BKravitz
10-26-2009, 06:05 AM
Just got it on October 2nd and it is going to be a LONG winter. Looking forward to getting information off of the forums and contributing as well.

hankpage
10-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Let me be first to welcome you to the forum. I know what you mean about a long winter ..... I just finished winterizing this weekend and mine won't move until the end of March. And yes it takes all day to winterize when the football games are on in the trailer and there is still some beer lift in the fridge. :rolleyes: Can't wait for spring!!! Enjoy your new trailer, Hank

Festus2
10-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the group, BKravitz. Winters are always long, especially for those who live "up north". Can't understand why there is still some beer left in Hank's fridge. Obviously, it is too cold in New Jersey. He should move out west where the snow is still on the mountaintops but no beer in the fridge. Looking forward to hearing from BKravitz in the Spring or sooner and reading his posts.

Flyguy
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the forum

antiqfreq
10-28-2009, 05:10 AM
No winters in Sunny South Florida.......

What can I say?

Except - welcome to the forum!

Jo

hankpage
10-28-2009, 01:00 PM
No winters in Sunny South Florida.......

What can I say?

Jo

There's one in every crowd. ;) I'm just jealous ....... but I'll be down the end of March. :D

CnDouble
10-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Winter ? That goes along with that white stuff they call.. "Snow" right? Ahh yes, I've seen in in National Geographic. Hoping to get the family out and find some of it real soon. Perfect reason to take the trailer out!

TexasTraveler
10-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Hi BKravitz and welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie here myself, but I can tell you there sure is a fine bunch of RV'ers on this site who are genuinely interested in sharing information and helping each other out. Glad your here with us!