PDA

View Full Version : Best Black Water Hose

yankees1
12-14-2011, 04:44 AM
What is the best black water sewage hose in terms of quality and lasting the longest ?

fred
12-14-2011, 05:09 AM
look at the sewer solution easy to use and store

campingcpl
12-14-2011, 07:03 AM
I've been using the Camco Rhino and have had good luck with it.

ksfis43
12-14-2011, 07:30 AM
I use the Camco RhinoFLEX, works Great!
There is a video here:

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/rhinoflex-swivel-rv-sewer-kit/44151

Hunter757
12-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Hello, we picked up the Camco Rhino Extrem hose for our RV from CW and it leaked everwhere. When we returned home I packed it up and returned it to campingworld. Picked up the Viper hose.
A few days later I was contacted Camco and wanted to know what I did and the issues I had. I explaned everything and they sent me a new hose plus the extra 5' hose at no cost to me. As far as company's goes that Great customer service!! That is what I call standing behind there product and making sure they get it right and make it right. :thumbsup:

The Viper hose still is sitting in the box unused.

It will come down to what you want out of your hose and how much you want to spend. If you want a great product with a company that stands behind it then Camco is the way to go.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/rhino-extreme-sewer-hose-kit-15/56740

Happy Camping!!!

jq1031
12-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Untill recently I used the Camco Rhino hose & was very pleased with it, expecially the fact that it collapes for storage. Now I used the Sanicon waste disposal system & find that to be a more desireable way of emptying the tanks.

cumminsdad08
12-14-2011, 12:22 PM
used the rhino hose, holds up to the kids running and triping over it. not real crazy about the connection to the campground, but i deal with it. did take a little getting use to collapsing it before you put the ends on it. mine is extreamly air tight, which is a very good thing. i think that others have had a hard time getting it into the bumper, but mine just so works if you get the ends oriented the right way. kinda bummed it is only 15 ft long. i don't have the extension and don't plan on getting it, just one more thing to store, and attach. i always made do and only got burned once, but i just moved the trailer a little closer to the dump, not a big deal to me.

ktmracer
12-14-2011, 05:11 PM
another vote for the rhino hose.

f6bits
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I use the Rhino, but saw some hose that the RV Doctor recommends. Some crazy expensive blue thing. For that price, I'll replace my Rhino annually if need be.

Looked it up. Polychute for $150.

hankaye
12-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Howdy All;

Being a fulltimer and I tend to stay put for extended periods of time ...

I go to the local hardware store and get some 3" Black PBC Pipe. The type that is used for waste plumbing (also collects heat from the sun). With a few Frenco fittings (those rubber sleeve fittings that clamp on with hose clamps), I keep several assorted lengths so I can customize the pipe to the site. Several different Ferncos as well for angles and such ...

hankaye