PDA

View Full Version : Ready for 2012 camping season

born2race
12-11-2011, 03:18 PM
We took a chance at the end of October selling our Keystone Cougar. As luck would be, we were camper-less by Halloween. It was impossible to be without something we love to do so we have welcomed the newest baby to our family - a 2012 Keystone Raptor 3912 LEV. Used it Thanksgiving weekend in the midwest. Can't wait for spring!

Festus2
12-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Get in line with the rest of us who are also waiting for Spring! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your "newest baby" ---- somewhat heavier and bigger than your previous child.

hankpage
12-11-2011, 07:59 PM
It's amazing how quickly they grow. Welcome and I think I see April peeking around the corner. Enjoy your new Raptor, Hank

fsujeeper
12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
lets see a pic of the new camper.

jje1960
12-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Man, I'm already looking for spring... Is not even Christmas yet.... installed a couple of things already for next year, clothes/towel hanging bars, Satellite dome off ebay, TV wiring, small stuff. Anything to have a reason to go back in the unit! Satellite dome was my favorite upgrade, no more dragg'in the portable dish out, just push a switch and wait a few minutes, works awesome and saved a bunch of cash compared to a new purchase.

born2race
12-22-2011, 07:52 PM
quick pic of the Raptor 3912

jbsmith
12-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Man, I'm already looking for spring... Is not even Christmas yet....

We brought our trailer home straight from the dealer, filled the entire driveway, and have been stalling on pushing it back into its storage slot. Once there it will be closed up and bedded down for the remainder of the winter.

I've tried to convince DW to throw the kids and Christmas tree in the truck, dump out 5 lbs of cat food, and point our rig south. She wasn't buying it, but it was worth a try. I guess it's back to my winter mods and upgrades.