PDA

View Full Version : 2006 jayco 36w talon any opinions ?

jwv
12-09-2011, 03:56 PM
hard to find a "reputation" of this model. good bad or otherwise. considering buying one. anything i should be concerned about ?

therink
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
I would recommend visiting the jayco owners forum. It is a fairly active site. You may get some biased opinions here. My friend owns a 2007 Jayco fiver and he has had good luck with it. Keep in mind that a used RV is only good as the person who owned it.
Steve

Festus2
12-09-2011, 04:33 PM
In your last post, you indicated that you were "going to pull the trigger on a Raptor 3512". Obviously, you have had a change of heart. As was suggested above, perhaps the best place to seek opinions on a Jayco, would be on the Jayco forum.

hankpage
12-09-2011, 04:49 PM
hard to find a "reputation" of this model. good bad or otherwise. considering buying one. anything i should be concerned about ?

Hate to see you go but, if this will help. Jayco Owners (http://www.jaycoowners.com/) Good luck, Hank

Alpinecummin
12-11-2011, 08:19 PM
We traded a 2003 Jayco Designer TT on our 2011 Alpine. We bought it new and after we got past the first few months working out the bugs we had nothing but great service from the unit. The last camping trip we had in our Jayco before trading it we had a power problem. But for the previous eight years we had no problems with it what so ever. Good luck with it!