PDA

View Full Version : Quail Run RV campground / Wesley Chapel Fl.

LittleJoe
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Has anyone ever stayed here? Comments??

Outbackmel
12-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Have NOT. BUT, go to www.parkreviews.com a free site and read the 3 comments; one was in November. Looks ok, but, some road noise being close to I-75.
I would stay there. You might call and see if the clubhouse (if desired) has been completed.
Good luck and safe travels.

LittleJoe
12-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Read reviews and emailed the park. Got very cold YES NO answers to a half dozen questions I asked. Certainly not a very customer friendly response.......which is why I am inquiring it any one has actually stayed there.

Thanks

Outbackmel
12-09-2011, 05:29 PM
If you get that feedback on a call, why would you not select an alternative park. Looks like you have done your homework. Go with your instinct. I would not go where I am not wanted.

Sorry it's not a bright and cheery welcoming committee. :(

JRTJH
12-09-2011, 08:21 PM
I agree with Mel, if they don't think enough of me to answer my questions and show the same kind of interest in me that I'm showing in their business, then obviously they ain't got time for me, and I'll find someone else who does appreciate my business and my money.

Whether you stay there or not is your decision, but based on what you've already indicated, I'll be driving right on by..... :wave:

LittleJoe
04-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Just recently returned from spending a month at this park in Wesley Chapel.

It is very well kept and the new part is very well laid out . The lots are staggered and a lot of parks would have doubled the amount of RV's in the space available.

50% of campers are high end MH , alot of them the kind that no one ever seems to come outside ?? Whats up with that?

There is a fair amount of traffic noise from I75 which is much closer than you would think depending on what area of park you are in. A non issue after a couple of days.

I would stay here again.