PDA

View Full Version : Outback Super-Lite Fifth Wheel?

reubenray
11-30-2011, 11:45 AM
I came across the following website, but cannot find out anymore about it. Anyone know anything about this new model?

http://www.keystone-outback.com/index.php?page=OB_FW_Poster

Festus2
11-30-2011, 12:05 PM
If you click on the links (several of them along the blue bar at the top of the page), it gives you the floorplans, specs, etc., of the various sizes of this particular model. Not exactly sure what kind of info you want to know but there is a lot of information about this model readily available on this Keystone page.

reubenray
11-30-2011, 12:40 PM
I tried all of them, but there is only info on travel trailers.

Festus2
11-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Keystone's Home Page ....... 5th Wheels..... Lites. They have a Cougar X Lite 5th wheel which may be similar to the Outback but I don't see the model that you referred to in your post. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on this "lite".

hankpage
11-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I think the 5ers are sold under the Sidney by Outback label but I have not seen any x-lites only from cougar.

reubenray
11-30-2011, 02:19 PM
On Keystone's website there was a popup showing the new "Outback Super-Lite Fifth Wheel". When I clicked on it the aforementioned website page came up. I have been searching, but everything I find is a Sydney. But Sydney is definitely not "super-lite".

reubenray
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Being there are no responses I guess there is not any "Outback Super-Lite Fifth Wheel" trailers?

hankpage
12-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Being there are no responses I guess there is not any "Outback Super-Lite Fifth Wheel" trailers?

When I Googled "Outback super-lite fifth wheel" (http://www.stalkupsrv.com/dlrindexsend_pg_nv_veh_197411-2011.htm) I found several dealers selling Sidney Outbacks as "Super-lites" and as you have said the specs don't look very light to me either. It just may be an advertising ploy or something beyond us mere mortals. JM2¢, Hank