PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Passport 3400QD-User joy?

Campingwithkids8
01-30-2021, 08:31 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and not sure where to post this but I'm looking for feedback from any owners of the 2021 KEYSTONE PASSPORT 3400QD. I have 7 (had 8 until last September but that's another story) kids and am looking to purchase the 2021 KEYSTONE PASSPORT 3400QD to replace our 2015 Rockwood Roo that we lost to flash flooding in August. Let's just say 2020 has been challenging. We are looking to get back to a semblance of normal and back to camping is part of that plan.

We are about to make an offer on the passport but would love to hear about the satisfaction of current owners and any suggestions when making offer/purchase.

We are towing with 3500 Chevy Express Extended passenger van. Concerns include the length of 20 foot van plus 38 foot trailer, don't love the back door for kids to exit after being sent to bed.

Thanks for any guidance!

Gerard

jasin1
01-30-2021, 10:30 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and not sure where to post this but I'm looking for feedback from any owners of the 2021 KEYSTONE PASSPORT 3400QD. I have 7 (had 8 until last September but that's another story) kids and am looking to purchase the 2021 KEYSTONE PASSPORT 3400QD to replace our 2015 Rockwood Roo that we lost to flash flooding in August. Let's just say 2020 has been challenging. We are looking to get back to a semblance of normal and back to camping is part of that plan.

We are about to make an offer on the passport but would love to hear about the satisfaction of current owners and any suggestions when making offer/purchase.

We are towing with 3500 Chevy Express Extended passenger van. Concerns include the length of 20 foot van plus 38 foot trailer, don't love the back door for kids to exit after being sent to bed.

Thanks for any guidance!

Gerard

Your gonna want to post this in the travel trailer section....and uh.... you may want to take a look at your tow vehicle choice.. your probably gonna be over your weight rating on that van with all the kids and tongue weight of trailer .... go to the travel trailer section and at the top start a new thread with your title... good luck your gonna get a lot of questions about your tow vehicles weight ratings . There will be a sticker on your drivers door or door jam that lists the gvwr. Post that picture if you can. That will help determine what you can safely tow

chuckster57
01-30-2021, 11:47 AM
Posts moved to start new thread.

jasin1
01-30-2021, 11:51 AM
Someone will have an answer based on these specs. The 2021 is a new model not yet specified.. your model is 2020