PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Remote Control

DoninCanada
01-11-2021, 02:17 PM
I recently bought a used 2015 Keystone Bullet 212RBSWE Bumper Tow Trailer
It has a Entertainment Center which houses a Sansui TV and a IRV CD/DVD/Radio unit

I did not get a remote control with it. Does anyone know if it came with a single remote that operates both the TV and the DVD unit, or are there 2 separate remotes?

If so do you know where I can buy one? I have not tried the Dealer yet as the last time I spoke to them on another matter they were no help at all and said that my trailer was to old for them to get parts. I am from Canada and there is limited support here.

An suggestions. Even if you have a picture or a model number or anthing that can help me find one. Thanks

sourdough
01-11-2021, 03:13 PM
I don't know anything about those units but can you not get a universal remote that can be coded to them?

DoninCanada
01-11-2021, 03:36 PM
You can and I did, but only some of the functions work.
I have since discovered that I can download an app to my phone that is supposed to control the DVD/CD/Radio etc. I have not tried it yet but will as soon as I get home tonight. If it works that is pretty cool.
It works on the bluetooth frequency.
That would resolve the stereo portion. The Universal remote I tried for the TV operates most of the TV functions so I may settle for that
The frustration is Amazon Canada says it is unavailable,
Amazon USA says it is $20 but they will not ship to Canada.
I did call the dealer. We will see what they say when they get back to me.

bobbecky
01-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Take your pick, there are loads of different remotes, and at least one of these should do the trick. Before we went fulltime, had a Harmony remote that worked everything from the TV to the DVD player and everything else that was connected. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=universal+entertainment+remote+control&crid=K1EXR0RJXZRH&sprefix=universal+entertainment%2Caps%2C1634&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-a-p_1_23

DoninCanada
01-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Thanks

I did go this route and as I mentioned previously I have some functionality but not all.

I will see what the dealer offers. It looks like I will need a different remote for the TV and Stereo. But if the downloaded app works that resolves one of them.

Once again thank you

Gord
01-11-2021, 05:39 PM
It has a Entertainment Center which houses a Sansui TV and a IRV CD/DVD/Radio unit

I did not get a remote control with it. Does anyone know if it came with a single remote that operates both the TV and the DVD unit, or are there 2 separate remotes?

If so do you know where I can buy one? I have not tried the Dealer yet as the last time I spoke to them on another matter they were no help at all and said that my trailer was to old for them to get parts. I am from Canada and there is limited support here.

An suggestions. Even if you have a picture or a model number or anthing that can help me find one. Thanks
We have a 2015 Bullet same size but with the rear dining area, ours does have 2 remotes. If you like when it gets light out tomorrow I'll wander down to the trailer and see if I can get some model numbers off the remotes.

JRTJH
01-11-2021, 06:23 PM
If you've got an old DirecTV or Dish universal remote, you might try setting it up with the codes for your TV and the DVD/stereo systems.

wiredgeorge
01-11-2021, 06:42 PM

Google the TV model and remote control. There are places that will make you a 100 percent working remote with that info or you can likely find one for sale for that late a model TV.

Gord
01-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Got a picture of our Sansui remote. The stereo in our Bullet is a Jensen so I would think yours is not the same remote as ours.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPCVLZ9H9zNqMJruCwml2Yi-47M6DTcx77hAye4