PDA

View Full Version : Lippert C Jack Connector Broken - Need Parts

JBWardFamily
01-10-2021, 07:27 AM
Hi all. Had the unfortunate luck of a severely unlevel site this weekend and both front jacks couldn't handle the weight of the angle and broke the connector between the electric jack and leg screw. Does anyone know where to look for and buy parts for the jacks? All I can find is replacement jack/motor assemblies and I don't want to spend $300+ each when 98% of the parts are just fine.

chuckster57
01-10-2021, 08:38 AM
Have you contacted Lippert? I would at least call them and ask about a replacement part.

JRTJH
01-10-2021, 09:10 AM
Without knowing which system is on your trailer, it's impossible to look up the specific piece that you need from the thousands or tens of thousands of parts available. If you're sure that your system is manufactured by Lippert, you can contact their customer service at 432-547-7378. They are open Monday - Friday: 8AM - 7PM (ET) and Saturday: 9AM - 3PM (ET).

You'll need the part number, model number and any other identifying information from your jack system.

JBWardFamily
01-10-2021, 12:14 PM
I'll give them a call tomorrow.

JBWardFamily
01-14-2021, 01:17 PM
After talking with Lippert and Camping World that is not a part they can source. They said the only option was to replace the jacks at $500 a pop. I ended up making a sleeve to adapt it and fixed both sides for $10 and 2 hours of time and some salty language. Utterly ridiculous that they couldn’t even find a part number for their own part. Apparently they get the jacks pre-assembled from somewhere overseas.

bobbecky
01-14-2021, 02:08 PM
That part you made will probably hold up forever compared to the cheap casting that the original part was made of. Glad you were able to come up with a fix for a load of cash less than a replacement jack costs.