PDA

View Full Version : Slide awnings

larrym
11-17-2011, 07:47 PM
I just ordered a '12 Big Sky 3570FL, from a dealer in Prescott, AZ, and looking at the order form, I don't see any slide awnings for the 5 slides, are they standard on this unit? I have the Hickory Package, Moving to Montana Package and Big Sky Package.

Thanks

Ron
11-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Welcome Larrym to the forum. The slide toppers are an option, we just ordered an Montana 3800RE and had them put on the order, they will be installed at the factory. I feel they are sure worth the money. On our present trailer we had them installed by the dealear. Enjoy the new trailer..............Happy Campin...............Ron

larrym
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks Ron, I was hoping they might be part of one of the option packages, or maybe the sales person forgot to include them in the email list, long distance deals are difficult to say the least.

How long did Keystone estimate build time for you folks? I was told mid January at best.

Ron
11-17-2011, 10:08 PM
They told us around the first or middle of January also, hopefully it will be on time as we are leaving for AZ I hope the first part of January...

mhs4771
11-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Congrats to both on your new Montanas, come on over and join the rest of the Montana Owners at: http://www.montanaowners.com/
Lots of info from other Montana Owners.

SAABDOCTOR
11-18-2011, 08:45 AM
HI AND WELCOME I HAVE A 2010 3750 AND MINE CAME WITH THE AWNINGS STANDARS.THE DOOR JAMB SWITCH FOR THE FRONT ENTRANCE WAS THE ONLY ISSUE WE HAVE HAD WITH IT. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THAT FRONT LIVING ROOM:thumbsup:

KAB449
11-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Larrym:
Slide awnings were an option on my 3750FL that was initially ordered at the Hershey, Pa show in the middle of September. Just got word today that it is going on line the week of December 15th.

larrym
11-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Larrym:
Slide awnings were an option on my 3750FL that was initially ordered at the Hershey, Pa show in the middle of September. Just got word today that it is going on line the week of December 15th.

Ahh, thanks. Boy, middle of September to mid December, what a long lead time! I wrote to Keystone finally, they verified it is an option, $1,855.00, I added them yesterday as the dealer left them off my order.

I'm installing my Superglide, or should say starting to, tomorrow, it doesn't look too difficult, heck, I built a complete comp frame for my blown Nova, I can sure as heck bolt on a kit and get it straight, lol. I ordered some Firestone bags and pump as well, hasn't arrived yet.

Y'all have a great Thanksgiving, Larry:thumbsup: