PDA

View Full Version : Hideout dfswe water pump access

dapumpa
11-02-2020, 02:40 PM
I cannot seem to find a document or diagram that shows the external access location for the Hideout dfswe water pump. Does anyone know if there are technical manuals for this model?

sourdough
11-02-2020, 03:09 PM
To find the water pump you can usually hear it then find it behind a panel of some kind. As far as manuals etc. there probably aren't any BUT it's very difficult to help or answer questions without know anything about the trailer you're inquiring about. If you would add a signature line with details of the truck and trailer it would greatly help anyone when trying to assist you.

dapumpa
11-03-2020, 05:05 AM
Thank you.
My trailer camper is a 2019 Keystone 29DFSWE.

flybouy
11-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Thank you.
My trailer camper is a 2019 Keystone 29DFSWE.

Thanks for posting that. Most folks that plan to stay active and participate in the forum will add their trailer and truck info to their signature line. Often they will add their family and pet info, or other info like their interests. This is easily done by going to the top of the page and clicking on "UserCP", then "edit".

This is not required by the site rules but it does make it easier for folks wishing to help you. If you're just here to get your question answered and not return we understand either way you're welcomed here.

Texas Steve
11-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Although I have a different model Hideout than you, my water pump is located under the bench seat at the dinette. You might also check under the nightstand in the bedroom. It should be pretty close to the fresh water tank fill port just inside the trailer. Best of luck to you...

dapumpa
11-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Thank you very much, I will check those locations.

dapumpa

cavie
11-04-2020, 11:29 AM
There usually is no outside access. it may be inside an outside storage area. Where ever it is it will be hidden behind a removable panel. Turn on a faucet and the pump and go find it.