PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

JoeofNSB
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm a new owner of a used unit that I just bought today. I should say, new to me, since it is a 2005 Raptor 3612DS Toy Hauler. My next purchase will be the truck to pull it with. I know, seems like the cart before the horse. Ah yes, sometimes good deals just appear and you have to take them. Glad to have found the site and look forward to chatting and even meeting some of you!!

Festus2
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Congratulations on your new-to-you Raptor and welcome to the forum. Happy to have you with us and let us know about your TV when you get it. There are quite a few members who have Toy Haulers so you will have plenty of people with whom you can exchange ideas.

Ron
11-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Welcome here also, I know several people with the Raptor and they love em, 3 of them are my reletives. If you have any questons in the future about anything, I'm sure someone in the forum can help you with it. Good luck in finding the right TV:thumbsup:. Happy Campin................Ron

JoeofNSB
11-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the welcome notes. I'm sure I will have lots of fun with the unit. Even more once I have a TV!! While I'm hunting I will have time to set it up and get cumfy with using it. Things work out for the best!!!