PDA

View Full Version : New member check in

webervn
11-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi,
Somebody from the Woodalls forum recommended this one to me earlier today. I thank them for that, I have been looking! We just bought a 2012 28RLPR from Dave Aborgast RV center in Troy Ohio and have been well pleased thus far! We traded in our 05' bunk house Forest River since our eldest child has left the roost and the other one isn't far behind. We have been very pleased with this new trailer, love the features and expect to get a lot of use out of it for the next several years until the final frontier of a 5th wheel once into retirement.
We live in the Nashville TN area and travel with two rescue dogs and camp 5 to 7 weeks a year. We also use the TT for trade shows and any other excuse that I find myself putting the ball under the hitch that I can think of!
We hit the beach a lot! Love many campgrounds along the gulf of Mexico and the beaches of the Carolina's.
I'm also a forum member of RV.net, woodal's.net and to a lesser degree RV Forum. I post often on my blog: webervn (http://webervn.blogspot.com/) so stop on by!
Happy camping,
Kevin

Festus2
11-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, Kevin and family. Hopefully, you will enjoy reading the threads and posts and sharing your knowledge and experience with the rest of us. Enjoy your new unit and your travels to the beaches and trade shows.

Ron
11-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Welcome Kevin and enjoy the new trailer:bdance: Happy Campin..............Ron