PDA

View Full Version : Zeppelin 2 ez180

Donniedee1
09-15-2020, 08:37 AM
I recently purchased this hybrid and clean the bunk ends. I need to Waterproof the window panels.I don’t Know what they are made of and what product to use. Would anybody have an idea? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Texas Steve
09-15-2020, 08:46 AM
If it is the windows in the tent end slide outs, then you could treat the fabric with a spray on "Scotch-guard" type of fabric waterproofer. Is that the windows you are talking about?

Donniedee1
09-15-2020, 08:53 AM
If it is the windows in the tent end slide outs, then you could treat the fabric with a spray on "Scotch-guard" type of fabric waterproofer. Is that the windows you are talking about?
I tried campdry made by kiwi. It did not work for me. I laid it on pretty heavy but still not much beading. Would starbright waterproofer be a good option? Someone also told me I should use peroxide to neutralize any bleach that might be left over from the cleaner. Have you ever heard of that?

Texas Steve
09-15-2020, 12:14 PM
I read the Starbright recommendations and sounds like it will work.I dont have the same unit as you, but have had tents that had to be waterproofed. Follow the instructions and good luck!

Donniedee1
09-15-2020, 12:24 PM
I read the Starbright recommendations and sounds like it will work.I dont have the same unit as you, but have had tents that had to be waterproofed. Follow the instructions and good luck!
Thanks, I’m gonna give it a try.