PDA

View Full Version : Aux. Gas line under trailer.

BruceEA
09-04-2020, 05:10 AM
I found that my trailer has a remote or auxiliary gas line under the trailer. Does anyone know if that line "regulated".

When I asked my dealer, they told me that they don't come with aux. gas lines. He's either ignorant or does care about customer service. probably both.

Javi
09-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Yes... it is I run my grill and my Blackstone off of it.. Can run my shrimp boiling burner off of it... that requires more pressure..

BruceEA
09-04-2020, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the info. I want to run my Weber Grill and my portable fire pit off it.Since both of them have regulators, I guess I will need to remove them and replace them and put a valve on my fire pit to control the volume.

Thanks again.

Javi
09-04-2020, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the info. I want to run my Weber Grill and my portable fire pit off it. Since both of them have regulators, I guess I will need to remove them and replace them and put a valve on my fire pit to control the volume.

Thanks again.

Most of us just buy the quick connect adapters for the Weber and you might check the fire pit it may be like my boiling pot burner and need more pressure..

The trailer is regulated to 11 water column inches which is what the appliances require. The Weber will run on that as will my Blackstone, however many other things require more.

QCMan
09-04-2020, 05:35 AM
Seems like most of the newer units, at least in the Cougar line, have those ports. It also seems like Keystone does not know they put them there.

Javi
09-04-2020, 05:37 AM
Seems like most of the newer units, at least in the Cougar line, have those ports. It also seems like Keystone does not know they put them there.

No, just many of the salespersons... they were doing something else last week and haven't caught up.. :D

Wohnmobil
09-13-2020, 10:57 AM
I found mine accidentally. Neither the salesman or the Cougar’s brochure mention anything about it. It was a nice surprise.

Camping family
09-17-2020, 06:16 PM
Yes my 2020 29 rks has one also. Was pointed out to me during the PDI. Since it has an outside kitchen. I changed the grill that came with it to a Blackstone 17 inch griddle and did have to remove the regulator.