PDA

View Full Version : Garage Door Locks

Winde2140
08-23-2020, 05:05 AM
Hello, new to the community and hoping someone here can help me to stop beating my head against the wall.
I am loving my 2018 Outback Ultra lite 240URS but I was never given the key to the garage door locks and am having trouble finding the correct key as the dealer sold it to me used and as is.
I was able to remove one of the lock cores, accidentally by being a bit forceful with the key the dealer beloved was correct but there is no letters anywhere on it.
I have gone through Trekwoods for replacements and keys but those don't fit either. I ordered both db357 lock cores and keys with no luck. Last resort will be trying to get my hands on a db357 master key and trying to install new locks but unfortunately Trekwoods will not sell those to an individual.
Anyone have a suggestion or know what the appropriate key is?

Terry W.
08-23-2020, 05:12 AM
Go to RV locks website and order all new door locks keyed alike and have one key to fit everything. They even have locks with key fobs

chuckster57
08-23-2020, 10:44 AM
Can you post a pic of the lock? It may be an LS001.

Winde2140
08-23-2020, 04:34 PM
Thanks Terry, I may just go ahead and get a new lock for the empty spot, which would suffice to keeping people out. Here is a few photos of the little beast.