PDA

View Full Version : Speakers A B C

Scott902
08-15-2020, 05:26 AM
So our 16 Springdale 270LE has the choice on the head unit A B C for speakers. A is inside, B is outside, C does nothing as far as I can tell. I assume this would be for some speakers my model doesnt come with??

QCMan
08-15-2020, 05:42 AM
As with everything rv, that depends. Do you have four speakers in the ceiling or two? If you have two, c appears to be a useless button. If you have four, do all work when on a or do only two work? If only two work then c is probably for the other two but for some reason they do not work. Just a note from past observations, a and b are for inside With two on each zone and c is for outside. With b being outside I would figure either you only have two speakers inside or a previous owner was in the wiring.

flybouy
08-15-2020, 06:10 AM
^^ What he said. On my Jensen unit A is speakers closest to the TV. B are the speakers farther back over the dinette. The fader function works a speakers A and B. C are the outside speakers.

sourdough
08-15-2020, 08:26 AM
Or to muddy the waters a little more, my last trailer had a Jensen receiver. A was for the 4 speakers in the living area, B was for the 2 speakers in the bedroom and C was for the 2 outside speakers. Just pull the receiver and see what's wired to it; maybe that will shed a little light.

travelin texans
08-15-2020, 08:55 AM
The last RV I had with outdoor speakers, A was all of the indoor, B outdoor, C was both in/out together. Apparently it depends on the guy hooking them up at the time.