PDA

View Full Version : Cougar City Water Connection.

mpellet723
08-12-2020, 09:51 AM
2019 Keystone Cougar 29rld.
Inside the Docking Station the is a short black plastic pipe threaded on both ends that attaches from the inlet hose to a pivoting connection that goes into trailer.
Anyone have an idea of what this part is called.
I can not find it on line.
Thank you in advance for any help.

chuckster57
08-12-2020, 10:28 AM
It almost sounds like the hose for winterizing the coach. Can you post a picture of it including where itís connected? Whatís wrong with it?

wiredgeorge
08-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Would be nice if you went up to the User CP and added a signature with the camper year make and model and same for your tow vehicle. A picture is worth a 1000 words in a case like this as well.

mpellet723
08-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Sorry bad internet here.
I am regested.
2019 Keystone Cougar 29rld.
Inside the Docking Station there is the City Water Connection. There is a Black colored Pipe inside that is about 3 inches long and is theared on both ends. I am trying to fine what that Black Plastic Pipe is called.
The City Water hose connects to one end and the other end connects to a moveable piece that can be side to side and up and down.
The short pipe is leaking at the hose connection.
I have replaced the screened washer on the City Water Connection to that Black Plastic Pipe.
It still leaks.
Than you again for any help.
Mike Pelletier

wiredgeorge
08-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Can't tell you what the black water hose is but you may want to buy some teflon tape and give your city water feed hose thread a few wraps. I have done this in the past when I had drips from the hose to city water connection.

mpellet723
08-12-2020, 03:02 PM
Thank you. I did try that before supper so far so good. This just looks like a part that spare would be prudent.
Thank you again.
MP

chuckster57
08-12-2020, 04:13 PM
With that picture I know what your talking about. I think I have the same fitting, but Iím not sure what the name of it is. Give me a couple days to look for it in our RV parts book.

Eastham
08-12-2020, 04:52 PM
If you disconnect the hose and push the piece that it threads into back you might find a small o ring that you can replace

Steel Chicken
08-02-2021, 09:32 AM
Hey all, I have this exact same part on a Cougar RBS I just bought and it leaks terribly. How are you supposed to disassemble this to replace gaskets? I can't seem to find a wrench that fits it...does it require a special tool?