PDA

View Full Version : Willards RV

CarKath
11-01-2011, 04:43 PM
It appears as though Willards is ready willing and able to pick up warranty work. So, for those living in the Winnipeg area and having trouble. Call these folks and see how you make out. Most Winnipeg area dealers refuse work on a unit bought south of the border. Willards is willing and able from what I hear. Good luck to us all who bought south of the border.

Carl :)

I am 99% sure they will help south of the border shoppers/

My other half gets credit for the find, she was concerned and phoned around........ ..... now I have to break the news she was right............. he he

CarKath
03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
I spoke with these folks today regarding getting some warranty work done.

They will indeed work on your unit. This is no issue.

They are not an authorized Keystone outlet. However, they can do the work if YOU call Keystone and get it authorized.

Here is the catch.

All work is paid for by yourself upfront.

Whatever Keystone chooses to reimburse you is your problem.

So, for example. If shop rate is $80 or greater. This is what you pay upfront for your warranty work.

If Keystone pays $60 or less , or anything less than than $80 or whatever shop rate is.

You are out of pocket to have warranty work done. If you can get Keystone to send you check directly.

Having found this out. I personally will do other things for warranty issues.

After just merely speaking on the phone with them. I'd use them in a heartbeat for work I could not personally handle outside of warranty. Very helpful and informed people.

I hope this helps others.......

Carl :)