PDA

View Full Version : Grey water pull handle

Lkosi01
07-26-2020, 08:25 AM
We just recently bought a used 2008 Cougar bunkhouse travel trailer and cannot for the life of us find the drain lever for the grey water!! The tank is full and we need to drain it!! Does anyone know where this has been hidden?!?! We can see the black water lever, but cannot find the grey water lever!

wobly
07-26-2020, 08:28 AM
When we bought our 2019 trailer, the gray water handle was missing. I asked the guy doing our PDI and he had to go get a new one with the extension rod. It was surrounded by spray foam and all the way up at the waste gate. I would suggest tracing the discharge pipe back to the gate and checking there for the threaded "nub" that is probably sticking out.

Lkosi01
07-26-2020, 10:04 AM
When we bought our 2019 trailer, the gray water handle was missing. I asked the guy doing our PDI and he had to go get a new one with the extension rod. It was surrounded by spray foam and all the way up at the waste gate. I would suggest tracing the discharge pipe back to the gate and checking there for the threaded "nub" that is probably sticking out.

Thank you for your suggestion! We did that and found the lever, and the handle was broken off! But we were able to use pliers and pull it open to drain! Thank you sooo much for your help!!

Firefighter1406
08-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Our galley grey water handle is tucked up between double axles. We just bought ours too and missed that for a while.

Lkosi01
08-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Our galley grey water handle is tucked up between double axles. We just bought ours too and missed that for a while.

Thatís where we found ours as well! It was under the covering under the RV! Thanks for your reply!