PDA

View Full Version : Borrego Springs S Calif

Mychesh
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
We are going on our first major trip in Dec. We are heading to Borrego Springs in S California.
This is 3000 mile round trip for us. Was wondering if anyone has stayed at this park.

It looks good and me and DW plus 3 pooches are excited!!! :bdance:

We are headed from Houston TX, if there are any recommended RV parks on the way would love the input and advice! Thanks all :wave:

gepaine
10-30-2011, 03:49 PM
There are at least 3 or 4 "parks" in Borrego Springs. (Anza-Borrego Desert State Park plus the commercial RV parks.) Which "park" are you asking about?

Mychesh
10-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Sorry for confusion... The RV park is called The Springs at Borrego. On line this looks a very good park but was hoping someone had some first hand experience

gepaine
10-30-2011, 06:26 PM
We spent 4 days last March in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park at the Palm Canyon campground on the west edge of the town of Borrego Springs. The campground was very nice. We had full hookups which are practically never found in a California state park. The hike into Palm Canyon was great! We found the town of Borrego Springs to have everything we might need, and the people to be friendly. Sorry, but I can't tell you anything about the Springs at Borrego. I hope you enjoy your visit.