PDA

View Full Version : Paint and Decal Quick Wax by Rain-X Love this stuff

lcarver02
07-18-2020, 09:46 AM
Some advice on a new product by Rain-X. Rain-X Water Repelling Fast Wax (Bright Blue Spray Bottle) is really AMAZING. I bought a bottle of this wax at Walmart for around $7.50. It is the best fast cleaning and polishing wax I have ever used, and at a very good price. This Quick Wax has a great quick shine and protection from the sun and water. Very Easy apply, no buffing, quick, cleans those nasty bugs, and stops more from sticking to your RV. It spays on as a light cream, but quickly does its job of light cleaning and protecting your paint. It works on your truck, trailer (carbon fiber), gel finish, chrome, wheels, glass and most everything else. No wax residue at all. One big plus is it renews decals and makes the colors really pop out. Love this stuff. There are several Rain-X products in the bright blue bottle, be sure to get the right bottle. The Turtle Wax Caruba spray is also a great quick wax and requires a bit more buffing but has a lasting bead action. You have to try this stuff. (From a Senior and retired Automotive Engineer who has seen thousands of vehicle paint issues). Going to try the other Rain-X products for sure. PS: Love the Keystone Campfire Trailer, it has been a very good RV.

Customer1
07-18-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the tip.

cj_rezz
07-21-2020, 01:02 PM
I'd love to see some before and after pictures. A wax that was save on decals and actually made them look newer would be very welcomed!

Kalalaubeach
10-15-2020, 07:27 AM
Some advice on a new product by Rain-X. Rain-X Water Repelling Fast Wax (Bright Blue Spray Bottle) is really AMAZING. I bought a bottle of this wax at Walmart for around $7.50. It is the best fast cleaning and polishing wax I have ever used, and at a very good price. This Quick Wax has a great quick shine and protection from the sun and water. Very Easy apply, no buffing, quick, cleans those nasty bugs, and stops more from sticking to your RV. It spays on as a light cream, but quickly does its job of light cleaning and protecting your paint. It works on your truck, trailer (carbon fiber), gel finish, chrome, wheels, glass and most everything else. No wax residue at all. One big plus is it renews decals and makes the colors really pop out. Love this stuff. There are several Rain-X products in the bright blue bottle, be sure to get the right bottle. The Turtle Wax Caruba spray is also a great quick wax and requires a bit more buffing but has a lasting bead action. You have to try this stuff. (From a Senior and retired Automotive Engineer who has seen thousands of vehicle paint issues). Going to try the other Rain-X products for sure. PS: Love the Keystone Campfire Trailer, it has been a very good RV.
This sounds amazing. Is it ok to use on all RV paint? I keep hearing about having to be careful about what you use on RVs with a gel coat. I bought my 2013 238ML used and I’m not even sure how to find out what kind of paint or coating it came with.