PDA

View Full Version : Corner Shower Caddy

TheNative
06-02-2020, 04:47 AM
The shower in my Bullet Premier came with some useless built-in corner shelves. They have no rail to hold items in and are very small. I've been searching for a corner shower caddy that I can install on top of them to make them useful. There are a ton on Amazon but all say they must have a 90 degree square corner. The built-in has rounded corners. Have others found a way to install a railing or otherwise make this space useful?

travelin texans
06-02-2020, 07:35 AM
Wasn't in a Bullet, but we found some wire triangular baskets with suction cups at Bed Bath & Beyond that fit nicely on those useless corner shelves, they stayed stuck even while traveling.

TheNative
06-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Wasn't in a Bullet, but we found some wire triangular baskets with suction cups at Bed Bath & Beyond that fit nicely on those useless corner shelves, they stayed stuck even while traveling.
Thanks so much! Would you have a picture or any product information that would help me find it?

travelin texans
06-02-2020, 10:13 AM
The lower left one is very similar to what we had.
Sat it on the corner shelf & stuck it down with suction.

Found it on BB&B website

TheNative
06-03-2020, 02:50 AM
Really appreciate you taking the time to send the info. I will give it a go.

meaz93*
06-04-2020, 07:43 AM
Finally found this pic from a couple years back. I installed this shower caddy (think the wife & I found it at Target?) in my old Springdale and now in my Outback! Works great.27834