PDA

View Full Version : Few Mods To My Raptor

Mongoose9400
05-30-2020, 09:04 AM
Did a few mods to the Trailer.
Flipped the sliding glass door.
Installed better A/C vents
Installed a panel to access water heater(bypass valve)/utilities easier.

rich_d
05-30-2020, 02:14 PM
Where did you get the vents and what is the advantage of flipping the slider?

I have an impact with close to same setup....

Mongoose9400
05-30-2020, 02:37 PM
Where did you get the vents and what is the advantage of flipping the slider?

I have an impact with close to same setup....

I bought these for the vents:
JR Products ACG150DPW-A Polar... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095TEF4Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Flipping the sliding glass works for our needs for a few reasons. Door opening is not in front of the couch (reclining blocks it), gives us space against the wall in the garage (behind the fixed glass panel) to stack dog crates. It helps utilize our garage floor space better now.

Bill-2020
05-30-2020, 04:58 PM
Did a few mods to the Trailer.
Flipped the sliding glass door.
Installed better A/C vents
Installed a panel to access water heater(bypass valve)/utilities easier.

I thought I was a nut when I did the same access panel mod in our Passport... Turns out great minds do think alike! I liked it so much with hidden screws and all I put one in where the tub access panel was, now its a better looking panel, flush, and blends in nicer.

rich_d
06-01-2020, 10:19 AM
I bought these for the vents:
JR Products ACG150DPW-A Polar... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095TEF4Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Flipping the sliding glass works for our needs for a few reasons. Door opening is not in front of the couch (reclining blocks it), gives us space against the wall in the garage (behind the fixed glass panel) to stack dog crates. It helps utilize our garage floor space better now.Does this also make the kitchen area accessible when the slide is closed?

I know our access is blocked if the slide is in. Would be nice to be able to access the kitchen area without having to open the slide sometimes

Mongoose9400
06-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Does this also make the kitchen area accessible when the slide is closed?

I know our access is blocked if the slide is in. Would be nice to be able to access the kitchen area without having to open the slide sometimes

It will allow us more more interior access with our slides closed, if needed.

rich_d
06-04-2020, 08:40 AM
It will allow us more more interior access with our slides closed, if needed.Perfect. TY

Mongoose9400
07-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Added a shelf in the garage over the sliding glass door for extra storage of totes.

Mongoose9400
07-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Added a shop light for extra light too!