PDA

View Full Version : Keystone hideout

Laurieann
05-20-2020, 07:20 AM
Hi

Have had our keystone h for a little over a year and love it ! I’m kind of new to it all though. does any one have suggestions for organizational ideas, struggling to find something to put clothes, in the closets next to the bed, shelf or something to have clothes ect organized? And bathroom organization. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ! Thank you ! Laurie 😊

Logan X
05-20-2020, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I use command hooks in the bathroom to hang towels. Pretty basic but they work well.

flybouy
05-20-2020, 09:41 AM
What I would recommend is to take pictures of your closets etc. Also take interior pictures with measurements. You can do this by taking a picture of the tape measure while it's in position. Then take your pictures with yo to the store (sticks & bricks or virtual E store) and see what containers, etc. will fit.

Gary R.
05-20-2020, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Marshall and Mike offer some great ideas.

Getting everything to fit sometimes takes some cleverness to figure out, and you may find (like we did) you really don't need some things you thought you did!

Good luck and take care.

Texas Steve
05-20-2020, 01:25 PM
We used something like this hanging closet organizer in the narrow closets. Got them at Target or Lowes and are inexpensive but work well. Command hooks in the bath work great as well as an over the door mounted hanger.

LisaKarre
05-26-2020, 06:09 AM
I love the ideas you all have offered...We too are new to RVing and just starting to learn all the ins and outs. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and learn from so many experienced RVers.

Huntme
06-01-2020, 02:56 PM
plastic boxes with lids good for sox,undies,pants,t-shirts,shoes,sleep ware all kinds of things.

DetnNet
06-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Welcome, command hooks are awesome.