PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Montana Keystone Hickory Edition

meredith123
05-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know why the green light would be blinking on the circuit breaker? It started after the fridge went out and I flipped all the breakers and then it started blinking. I just bought this trailer a few weeks ago and unfortunately the previous owner didn't have the manual. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 😀

flybouy
05-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Is the breaker a GFI? Does it have a reset button on it? Can you describe what happened when the "refrigerator went out"?

JRTJH
05-08-2020, 05:22 PM
I believe your trailer has a Progressive Dynamics PD92201V Converter.

A flashing green light, a solid green light or a "fast blinking" green light are all "normal" depending on the charge level of your battery.

That power center/converter/charger has a green LED that indicates the status of the charging circuit for the battery. Essentially it gives an indication of how much voltage is going to the battery.

Light “ON” all of the time – Indicates the unit is in the BOOST MODE and the converter output voltage is 14.4-volts

Light Blinks Rapidly (from once to many times a second) – Indicates the unit is in the NORMAL MODE and the converter output voltage is 13.6-volts

Light Blinks Slowly (every 6-8 seconds) – Indicates the unit is in the Storage Mode and the converter output voltage has been lowered to 13.2-volts

Next to the green light is a small black button. This button will let you manually select the modes

I think that if you leave your trailer connected after dry camping for a while, you'll see that green light "phase through all its signals" as the batteries absorb the charge being provided by the converter/charger.

meredith123
05-09-2020, 07:38 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! It is morning and now the light is solid - there is a reset button next to it as well. It's so reassuring to know that nothing is wrong it's just indicating the output voltage!

You are the best!!!! THANK YOU!!!:):):)