PDA

View Full Version : Keystone 2016 manual guide

Hugo-H
05-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Hi,

I have a Keystone premier ultra lite "BL 31 BHPR 16"
I wanted to download the manual guide for this trailer directly from the keystone website, but since I am in Europe (Belgium), their site is not reachable here in Europe...
this site: https://www.keystonerv.com/owners/owners-manuals/

Anyone here who can provide me with such a manual please?

regards, Hugo

bobbecky
05-02-2020, 01:28 PM
This manual says 4-1-2015, but is what is for the 2016 year, and sorry, Keystone does not publish a model specific manual, so this covers everything they make. Hope this works for you.

Hugo-H
05-02-2020, 02:37 PM
This manual says 4-1-2015, but is what is for the 2016 year, and sorry, Keystone does not publish a model specific manual, so this covers everything they make. Hope this works for you.

...thanks, that is already a big step forward...
I couldn't see what their "manuals" exactly are, since I cannot reach it.
Do they also have some kind of technical manual? (with layout of fusebox for example)
I read here in several posts about the problems of leaking water inside...through the front cap on the roof... Now I inspected it today, and indeed, I saw that it is coming loose already.
Any idea, what kind of seal product I can use for it?...and do I have to scrape off the old seal first, or just apply the new one on top of it?

bobbecky
05-02-2020, 02:57 PM
No technical manuals are available, but you should be able to obtain the various manuals from the component manufacturers, such as the water heater, fridge, water pump, etc. For your leak, hopefully you can obtain Dicor self leveling sealant, which is what is used on the roof where there is caulking. Just clean the area so there is no surface dirt, and then caulk right over the area that the existing sealant is cracked. No need to scrape any of the old sealant off.
https://dicorproducts.com/product/epdm-lap-sealants/

chuckster57
05-02-2020, 03:27 PM
As a tech that has worked on RVs for a number of years, I can tell you that what the label says on the fuse/breaker panel isn’t always right.

For example, I replaced my roof AC and the breaker for it was labeled micro. The microwave was on the AC breaker. The 12V side isn’t really reliable either.

travelin texans
05-02-2020, 08:32 PM
As a tech that has worked on RVs for a number of years, I can tell you that what the label says on the fuse/breaker panel isn’t always right.

For example, I replaced my roof AC and the breaker for it was labeled micro. The microwave was on the AC breaker. The 12V side isn’t really reliable either.

Not to mention mine looked like a 2 year old cross eyed left handed Asian kid made the labels, totally illegible.

Roscommon48
05-03-2020, 03:51 AM
RV's DO NOT COME WITH A 'MANUAL' to speak of. The come with lots of misc. general information on the equipment but that's it. i.e. radio, microwave, axles and etc.

If you want 'technical' information you are on your own. You aren't getting wiring or other things...that is the way it is in the RV world.

skids
05-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Not to mention mine looked like a 2 year old cross eyed left handed Asian kid made the labels, totally illegible.

Put on your bifocals.

flybouy
05-03-2020, 03:52 PM

Danny this a very biased post. I must say I have some very good friends of mine that are left handed and they have feelings to!:lol: