PDA

View Full Version : New To Forum

HDDrvr
09-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Hello to all.

New to forum and new to RVing. Retired earlier this year and looking forward to joining the RV life style.

DW and I have found what we think is the perfect TT for us. It's the Ultra light Bullet, model 246RBS. It is 28', dry weight of 4795, GVW 6019. Unfortunately we have not been able to see one in person yet. From what I can gather this is a fairly new model. Do any of you forum members own or have knowledge of this model or any other model in the Bullet line of Ultra Lites?

I look forward to becoming an active participant in this forum.

Flyguy
09-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forum. My wife and I have seen the new bullet RV's at our local dealer, they seem to be on a par with our Passport and look very very nice. Be sure to look over our forum rules and to help you with a signature be sure to visit the "forum technical support" area and read the post by our administrator tittled "creating a signature", I'm sure that you will find it to be very helpful.

sbebenelli
10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Can't help you with the Bullet line but want to welcome you to the forum.

CnDouble
10-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Hello and Welcome HDDrvr . My wife and I looked at the Bullet recently and you've picked out one heck of a TT. We liked the floor plans, and the tapered lines of the Bullet, which gives you more viewable space behind the TT as you're traveling down the highway. It was a tad out of our price range at the time, but overall a very nice coach. Best of luck to you!