PDA

View Full Version : Paul Price from Minnesota checking in

paulprice
04-26-2020, 05:06 PM
I have been lurking on this forum for some time now its time to reveal myself! We just purchased a 2020 Keystone Cougar 29bhs. Nearly the same floor design of the trailer we are trading in, a 2011 Keystone Hornet platinum 28bhs. Loved the hornet and looking forward to more fun outings with Keystone products.

My favorite thing about these forums is the wealth of friendly advice and experience. I'm happy to be here.

My least favorite things about forums are pompous disrespectful know-it-alls. Seems like every forum has them. (oh and gramor Nazi's, I hate those guys...)

Again, great to be here and I look forward to meeting you all.

Chris P
04-26-2020, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey, you will find a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Logan X
04-26-2020, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the forum! I promise not to correct your grammar.

paulprice
04-26-2020, 07:21 PM
you spelled Gramor wronge. :-)

flybouy
04-26-2020, 07:38 PM
At least you spelled Wright! Welcome and I'd be happy if the spell checker worked correctly.

JDDilly
04-27-2020, 04:38 AM
Welcome from a from Minnesota!!

You can learn a lot from the people on the site.

notanlines
04-27-2020, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum from sunny Florida. Soon to be Tennessee and then Wisconsin. We have no 'gramers' but on occasion we like to pull a snarky or two. All in good fun for most of the members. Join in and don't pay any attention two our spelin.

MerlinB
04-27-2020, 01:16 PM
At least you spelled Wright! Welcome and I'd be happy if the spell checker worked correctly.

Spell checker works fine. "Auto Correct" is your enemy. :lol:

flybouy
04-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Spell checker works fine. "Auto Correct" is your enemy. :lol:

True, I should turn it off. I think I did better with a Corona typewriter. Uh oh, I said the "C" word! That was a Smith Corona, you Yung"uns can Google that.:lol:

paulprice
04-27-2020, 02:48 PM
HA! Thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are. Carona is what I typed on in High School before getting kicked out of class. :-) My typing instructor would spit on the kids in the front row when he got mad and started shouting so my buddy and I would make him mad on purpose just to shower the front row LOL

flybouy
04-27-2020, 02:59 PM
Teachers can leave funny memories. I had a shop teacher that would call us "little bastard files" and said as long as he added "file" no could stop him.

Gary R.
04-27-2020, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Enjoy that new Cougar!

Take care and be safe,

Gary