PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 369 and ladders

JJaxon
04-12-2020, 07:30 AM
My 2020 Fuzion 369 came with only one ladder for the bunk / loft bed. Its very tall and fits the loft, but too tall for the rear bunk. My previous Carbon had 2 ladders, one tall for loft, one shorter for garage upper bunk.
So I'm curious, do others with a 369 have 1 or 2 ladders. I recall seeing 2 ladders in one a few years ago, but wonder why the change, or did I get shorted?

Big 417
04-12-2020, 12:45 PM
My 2020 Fuzion 369 came with only one ladder for the bunk / loft bed. Its very tall and fits the loft, but too tall for the rear bunk. My previous Carbon had 2 ladders, one tall for loft, one shorter for garage upper bunk.
So I'm curious, do others with a 369 have 1 or 2 ladders. I recall seeing 2 ladders in one a few years ago, but wonder why the change, or did I get shorted?

Our 417 only came with 1 ladder. It has hooks for the happy jack bunk and taller hooks for the loft. 2 ladders would be handy if both where is use steady. But for us I prefer just the one. It stores away in a compartment under the loft ceiling in the garage.

John57
04-13-2020, 03:36 AM

My 427 had only one ladder originally. We got a second when I asked the dealer how the person without a ladder gets out of their bunk in the night? You should have two ladders... that being said the ladder for our rear bed (toy hauler) has already bent from a 185 lb person using it...... I am going to make a new one..

midmo
04-21-2020, 05:23 AM
My 2019 369 only came with one ladder also...you are right, it doesn't work well with the rear bed. We just use a expandable ladder if the bed is used.