PDA

View Full Version : Sound Bar Not Working with TV

gmsharp1301
04-10-2020, 08:09 AM
My sound bar will only play the radio. The TV, etc options do not work. I have tried everything.

wiredgeorge
04-10-2020, 08:28 AM
My sound bar will only play the radio. The TV, etc options do not work. I have tried everything.

Am guessing you are a Texan so let me welcome you to the Keystone mess. First thing you need to do is add a signature by clicking on the User CP in the bar above every page then on the left is the Edit Signature button. Put your tow vehicle and trailer year/model in your signature. If it is always displayed you won't get folks asking you what trailer you are talking about.

I have a soundbar in my camper but I put it there myself along with the TV so my answer likely won't help much. I am not sure how Keystone installed soundbar can take inputs from various sources or even if it can. Look on the back of your TV and see if it is connected to the soundbar I guess. It is important for the TV to be heard through the soundbar because when it gets hot and the A/C is cranking, it is hard to hear over all that racket. Again, welcome and enjoy you camper.

GilaElkHunter
04-10-2020, 02:37 PM

I had the same problem, is your system Furrion? I called Furrion customer service and they walked me through some troubleshooting and come to find out it was hooked up wrong from the day we bought the camper. It was hooked up to the input jacks on the side of the tv instead of the output jacks on the bottom of the tv.

Customer1
04-10-2020, 03:37 PM
My RCA wires were in the bag with the owner's manual. Everything worked after it was hooked up.