PDA

View Full Version : Water heater problem

Smokey22
04-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Hello I have a 2005 Zeppelin hot water has been fine all of a sudden no hot water check breakers etc it sounds like his hands when I switch on or run the hot water faucets that it's running to the Cross any help would be appreciated tired of cold showers LOL

notanlines
04-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Smokey, much as we'd like to help, reading your post is a lot of work trying to decipher what you are saying. What does "it sounds like his hands when I switch on or run the hot water faucets that it's running to the Cross" mean?

NH_Bulldog
04-04-2020, 03:43 AM
Damn, that’s the longest, most confusing sentence I may have ever read! I am still scratching my head.

Roscommon48
04-04-2020, 06:21 AM
smokey help us out. must be too early in the morning for you.

If your W/H doesn't help. Try gas...does it heat? As for electri.. "First, reset any tripped circuit breaker, and replace any blown fuse. Next, check if power is being supplied to the electric water heating element thermostat. ... When the water's not hot enough, the problem can be an undersized water heater, crossed hot and cold connections, or a faulty heating element or thermostat.'

Smokey22
04-04-2020, 08:57 PM
You're right I need to type these things not let the TV with me speaking the text interfere it's a tankless water heater I troubleshooted it every way I know something's not right

flybouy
04-05-2020, 05:57 AM
You're right I need to type these things not let the TV with me speaking the text interfere it's a tankless water heater I troubleshooted it every way I know something's not right

If you could list what you did to troubleshoot and the results it stop a lot of "try this" and "I tried that and it didn't work" back and forth.

chuckster57
04-05-2020, 06:04 AM
Also brand.