PDA

View Full Version : New to Keystone

41canine
10-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Hello,

I just purchased an '08 Passport 245B. (to be picked up in 2 days). Have gone the M.H., 5th whl and TT routes before, and after restoring and camping in a 1984 16' Prowler for the past couple of years, found this Passport. What I've seen, I like, but there are sure a fair share of negative reviews floating around. I hope I'm not in line for major headaches ,etc with this "new" purchase. Will be using a 2007 Silverado Classic 2500HD with the 6.0 litre gas gas engine as a tow vehicle.

I'm looking forward to sharing info on this forum, and thanks in advance for any information provided.

hankpage
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
:wave: Welcome to the forum. I would say your resume should make you a very helpful member. I also think you will find that many of our Passport owners are able to answer any of your questions if you post them under the proper heading. Travel safely, Hank

Handysam
10-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forums. As Hank said with your resume you should be quite familiar with the workings and how to's of the new camper. As far as negativity, well only time will tell. Happy Camping, Sam

Festus2
10-12-2011, 06:02 PM
One thing I would suggest you do before you drive away with your Passport, is to carry out a thorough pre-delivery inspection using the checklist which is available on this forum. There are more satisfied Keystone and Passport owners than those with negative comments. They just don't make as much noise.
The checklist has been available courtesy of Flyguy, one of our members. If you visit his website, you can follow the links to the checklist. (http://www.eaa1358.com/Passport)
Flyguy was a previous Passport owner and has tons of Passport stuff on his website which others can download.

captbru
10-13-2011, 06:37 AM
Welcome to the forum. Have found alot of use full info here, looking forward to your knowledge.