PDA

View Full Version : Fireplace remote

Bill Martocchio
03-11-2020, 07:43 AM
I have a 2020 Alpine 5th wheel and the fireplace did not come with a remote control. My tv remotes have a button marked fireplace. I can't seem to get it to do anything. I checked the manual for the remote and it says to look in the manual for the fireplace but there is no information for the remote. What am I missing?

sourdough
03-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Sounds like you are missing a remote:) Is it a Furrion fireplace? I believe it was supposed to come with a remote. Did the dealer provide one when you purchased the unit? Did they cover it during your PDI? I would be contacting the dealership and have them provide one to me.

In our HC you can operate the fireplace with the TV remote but I don't recall how I did it because I primarily used the fireplace remote.

GHen
03-11-2020, 05:07 PM
I have similar issue, the fireplace remote works fine, the tv remote also has fireplace buttons, but it doesn’t work. Both tv and fireplace are furrion.

LHaven
03-11-2020, 05:43 PM
I have a 2020 Alpine 5th wheel and the fireplace did not come with a remote control. My tv remotes have a button marked fireplace. I can't seem to get it to do anything. I checked the manual for the remote and it says to look in the manual for the fireplace but there is no information for the remote. What am I missing?

This reminds me of my favorite Steve Wright joke, where the punchline is:

"Today, I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said, 'Cut it out!'"

KRumm
03-11-2020, 05:46 PM
From Furrion

The 4 buttons at the bottom are the fireplace controls. To enter fireplace mode tap the TV/Fireplace toggle button and then use the buttons on the bottom to control the fireplace.