PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Fuzion Chrome 403

CECarey
03-10-2020, 04:30 AM
I have a 2016 Fuzion Chrome (toy Hauler) and something is cycling ALL NIGHT ?
When I go to the panel for the hot-water by-pass the switch is vibrating? (On the outside)
-If I move it from "On" to "Off" it slows the vibration but, it's still vibrating?
This does not feel normal? I think it's the water pump because it's labors when I use the toilet or sink.... Is there a way to check? Thank you in advance !
-New to Rv'ing!

ctbruce
03-10-2020, 04:56 AM
First, go ahead and turn the water pump off for now.

Now some questions.

Are you hooked up to city water? If so, no need for pump to be on.

If not on city water, is your FW (fresh water) tank filled?

K_N_L
03-10-2020, 05:41 AM
Might check the settings in the convenience center. My water pump will repeatedly cycle in the following situation.
1) water pump is on (duh)
2) if the tank fill valve is set to fill , not normal flow
Had this happen a couple of times after adding fresh water and then not switching it back to normal flow mode after disconnecting the hose.

CECarey
03-10-2020, 05:53 AM
So, Answers: - Yes I am on city water
Questions: Where would I shut it off? Nothing in control panel?

CECarey
03-10-2020, 05:55 AM
Another: Question: Is it the Water heater by-pass? Should it be "On: or "Off" ?

ctbruce
03-10-2020, 05:57 AM
So, Answers: - Yes I am on city water
Questions: Where would I shut it off? Nothing in control panel?It will be a switch marked WATER or PUMP where your gas and electric water heater switches are located.

MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS.25512

ctbruce
03-10-2020, 06:01 AM
Another: Question: Is it the Water heater by-pass? Should it be "On: or "Off" ?No, that is used for winterizing your unit with RV antifreeze. It should be set to OFF.

CECarey
03-10-2020, 06:07 AM
No I do not have that switch. I have a tank-less GAS only hotwater tank. Should I use the breaker? It's not ideal but, I'm at a loss?

K_N_L
03-10-2020, 06:08 AM
Does this match up to your layout? ( bad pic from rvtrader)- looks like the top right of the panel is the water pump light/switch
https://cdn2.rvtrader.com/v1/media/5e1334f6a0b4ed25eb7341b4.jpg?width=1024&height=768&quality=70

CECarey
03-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Yes it does and thank you that is my panel... So, I have a confession that I made a mistake! So, I am on supplied water and power so, I have the water storage tank empty and I left "pump" switch at half mast... therefore the pump wanted to prime it's self however, there was NO water in the tank. So, filling the tank subsided the pump (It Primed) and placing the switch tot he OFF position (Fully) fixed the problem!
Thank you all for your support - Chris

CECarey
03-11-2020, 01:58 PM
So another question about my tank-less water heater (Gas Only) this morning the temperature read out had an E3 code? O shut off the read out and it reset and fired back up? Does anyone know what this code means?