PDA

View Full Version : Ground Control myrv app

Travler
03-08-2020, 09:08 AM
I have a 2020 27 sgs with Ground Control 3.0.. I know there is a remote control for the system that seems not to come with OEM. The remote is very expensive to purchased.. I have been told that MYRV app will do the same. My receiver is remote capable.. The app says to find the Gateway to get ssid and password..I have looked there is no gateway. So my question is how can I get MYRV app working remotely and connected to 5th wheel? I have contacted my dealer and said to follow instructions on app as per Lippert. Any one else had this issue:banghead:

chuckster57
03-08-2020, 09:31 AM
First off you have to determine if you have the MY RV screen controls in the INSIDE of the unit. It will control leveling and sometimes more features. Once you have that figured out you'll need to know if the wireless module has been installed and connected to the panel.

GaryUT
03-08-2020, 05:26 PM
I have a ground control 3.0 system. I have looked at the remote and decided that they were too expensive.

I have not tried the MyRV app. The controller is wireless capable, and has an antenna wire. The ground control module has some numbers and MyRV on the sticker. I wonder if these are what the app is asking for.

flybouy
03-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Looking at the Lippert site I think you'll need to order some stuff to "activate" the wifi access . https://www.lci1.com/onecontrol

chuckster57
03-08-2020, 06:11 PM
I have a ground control 3.0 system. I have looked at the remote and decided that they were too expensive.

I have not tried the MyRV app. The controller is wireless capable, and has an antenna wire. The ground control module has some numbers and MyRV on the sticker. I wonder if these are what the app is asking for.

Your picture is just the controller, there is a remote antenna (wire) hanging and that’s the “remote” feature. If you don’t have the screen inside as shown above then you don’t have the components needed for the MyRv app.