PDA

View Full Version : Some 110 outlets not working

Viet_Vet
03-06-2020, 09:17 PM
Greetings all,
I have an unusual problem. I came back to the camper tonight and found that some of the 110 Outlets are not working. Two in the kitchen and one for the television in the corner of the slide out. They were working fine this morning. I've checked all the fuses and all the breakers and everything seems to be fine. I cannot figure out why I'm not getting power to just these three Outlets. Does anyone have any suggestions or have experienced this in the past? Thank you in advance for your help.

Logan X
03-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Try to reset the GFI outlet. It might be in the bathroom. A lot of times all of the GFI outlets are chained together but only one has the reset button. When any GFI outlet trips, they all go out.

That is my best guess, good luck!

Northofu1
03-07-2020, 04:46 AM
Try to reset the GFI outlet. It might be in the bathroom. A lot of times all of the GFI outlets are chained together but only one has the reset button. When any GFI outlet trips, they all go out.

That is my best guess, good luck!

What Logan said, the exterior receptacle(s) might have a reset as well.

ctbruce
03-07-2020, 05:36 AM
To reset the GFI breaker you'll have to have shore power. Just asking that it is working ok? Microwave clock running and visible?

Viet_Vet
03-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Thank you! It was the GFI. Everything works now.

ctbruce
03-07-2020, 07:41 AM
Good to hear. Thanks for reporting back.