PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Cougar Half Ton

Steve72tr
02-26-2020, 05:08 PM
Trying to figure out some things in the 5th wheel we just purchased. First the gray and black tank valves. There are two valves in the convenience area which aren't marked and of course both have black handles. Second thing would be where the fresh water is put in at. The city connection is at the rear but in the convenience area there are three hose connections. I know one, to the far right, is the black tank flush... the other two not sure. Went to a dealer and they weren't sure. I'll attach pic of the convenience area and hopefully someone knows. Thanks.

tech740
02-26-2020, 10:06 PM
My guess is you will have to do some testing and labeling. I would think the two other hose fittings are setup that one fills your fresh tank and one is city water for direct feed to the plumbing with no water pump use. If everything is new, no bathroom usage, I would fill each tank with water and pull the drain. Then check on the monitor panel to see what tank lost level and label the vale pull. Do that for each tank and inlet and you should be all set.

Tbos
02-27-2020, 04:07 PM
It’s crazy you have labels going multiple directions. They should have explained everything when you picked it up. At this point it will be the test and label method.

Spinkboy
03-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Go through my old post same thing. They are color coded in my post and folks gave feedback. Enjoy 2019 29RKS