PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Bullet Ultra Lite 251rbs

lejones1965
02-26-2020, 07:28 AM
Can anyone please tell me a good place to buy a replacement table for my rv? I bought this unit used and it has a badly warped table that I would like to replace.

jsmith948
02-26-2020, 07:58 AM
I would give Trekwood a try - they carry parts for Keystone RVs.

You might try posting a picture of your table. Is it a booth style or free standing? If you are at all handy with woodworking, you might try making a table?

JRTJH
02-26-2020, 10:38 AM
If your table base is still intact and functional, you can buy a replacement "unfinished table top" at Lowe's in the "specialty wood/trim/molding" section. The tops are usually available and are easy to mount on your base and finish to match (or contrast) with your décor.

You can also, if you prefer, special order a "laminate covered table" in the Lowe's kitchen center in almost any size you want. It will look similar to the laminate countertops found in nearly any home and available in almost an unlimited color/finish selection.

Many RV dealerships may have replacement tabletops in stock or available to order. One of the "popular styles" is off white with a checkerboard in the center of the table. Most come in various sizes to fit most RV dinette areas.

Or, as stated above, you can order a OEM replacement table or table top from Trekwood or any RV dealership. I'd question, if the OEM tabletop warped, would a replacement OEM tabletop be any better or would you risk the same "demise" ???