PDA

View Full Version : 327RES TV/DVD Connection

Devildogmom
10-10-2011, 02:33 AM
:confused: When we try to play a movie on the DVD player, you can hear the audio, but there is no video on the TV screen. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

LeeMedic
10-10-2011, 03:15 AM
:confused: When we try to play a movie on the DVD player, you can hear the audio, but there is no video on the TV screen. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

Turn the TV on?;)

Jim W
10-10-2011, 05:48 AM

The TV in my camper is more of a monitor, where you have to use the remote to tell the unit (TV) what you want to watch. Such as video 1, video 2, HDMI, and several other choices. My videos normally play on Video 2. I believe that you use the input button on the remote to access this menu.

I also have to go in and turn off the sub-titles on every new video we play. I do this with the remote from the DVD/CD player.
Hope this helps?
Jim W.

hankpage
10-10-2011, 06:37 AM
I think Jim hit it on the head. (and you probably want to do that to Lee :applause: ) Most remotes will have a button marked "Input" or "Source". Travel safely, Hank

Devildogmom
10-11-2011, 02:03 AM
The TV in my camper is more of a monitor, where you have to use the remote to tell the unit (TV) what you want to watch. Such as video 1, video 2, HDMI, and several other choices. My videos normally play on Video 2. I believe that you use the input button on the remote to access this menu.

I also have to go in and turn off the sub-titles on every new video we play. I do this with the remote from the DVD/CD player.
Hope this helps?
Jim W.

Thanks, Lee, for your insite:yawn: I'll try using the menu next Spring when we take it out again. :thumbsup: