PDA

View Full Version : Exterior color white, to gray, back to white?

kjbrooks
02-18-2020, 01:12 PM
In 2015, Fuzion's went from White, to Gray. I see they have gone back to white. Was there a problem with the gray color?
Thanks.

sourdough
02-18-2020, 03:55 PM
Don't know anything about the Fuzion colors but doubt there was a "problem" with the color. Keystone changes color schemes on a whim trying to stay abreast of market trends from what I'm told. Heck, I've had a 2020 Montana HC held for me since late Jan in TX. It was the only 331 RL they had. Went online and there was another one out of the blue (not there Friday) and showed "deal pending". It appears to be a darker shade of brown (which I don't want) so called my salesman to make sure I had the lighter one and he said mine was still mine; someone came in while he was off and wanted mine but it was sold so they brought another one in. He said they apparently changed the color slightly mid stream......:facepalm:

MattHelm21
02-18-2020, 08:01 PM
Having a 2016, I think I know the reason. With all the complaints about Air Conditioning, dark colors(and I can confirm this having had both now) absorb heat and on bright sunny days really tax any HVAC. Lighter colors at least have some ability to reflect heat.

kjbrooks
02-23-2020, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the thoughts. Could be a little if each ideas. I did have to add 3rd AC for direct sun camping.